Due to the ever-changing COVID-19 information and restrictions, no baby item donations will be accepted until further notice.
- 3349 Clients – all visits
- 1013 Pregnancy tests
- 185 Walk-ins
- 751 Ultrasounds
- 847 Plan to parent
- 189 Entered Earn While You Learn, Fatherhood and Discipleship Programs
- 808 Gospel presented
- 22 Professions of faith
2016 Abortion Statistics
- 6642 Abortions in AL
- 3339 of those – Next Door (West Alabama Women’s Clinic)
- 4/10 women attended church once a month
A Haven of Hope
In our community, there are women and men who find themselves in an unplanned pregnancy situation everyday. They respond with fear, guilt, anger, and panic, and often consider abortion.
How do you respond? How do we respond? At Sav-A-Life of Tuscaloosa, our goal is to respond with action and compassion, offering them love and hope in Christ.
What is a Pregnancy Care Center?
It’s a place where a woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy can come for confidential care and support. She will find a listening ear and compassionate smile.
Free Services Offered:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Limited Ultrasound
- Accurate Information about Abortion
- Adoption Information and Referrals
- Community Resources and Referrals
- Baby Clothes
- Infant Supplies
- Parenting Education
- Post Abortion Confidential Counseling
- Pro-life Outreach
- Presentations to Church, Youth, Women’s Groups, etc.
Contact us for volunteer opportunities and a personal tour of our center.