Sav-A-Life exists to provide hope for abundant life beginning with conception by empowering individuals through medical, physical, emotional, and spiritual assistance.
- Human Life & Respect for All
- Honesty & Integrity
- Serving People
- The Family Unit
To be the number one resource in West Alabama for empowering individuals beginning with conception through:
- encouraging life-affirming decisions
- equipping mothers and fathers
- providing support services
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the only infallible, inspired authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-16, II Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (I John 5:7-8, Deuteronomy 6:4-5, Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man (John 1:1-14, Luke 1:34-35, I John 4:9)
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God; that mankind sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature (Genesis 1:26, Romans 5:12, Ephesians 2:1)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative substitutionary and complete sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood (Romans 5:8, Galatians 1:4)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that salvation is received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works (Titus 3:5, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe in the physical resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ, in His ascension to Heaven and His present life there for us as our High Priest and Advocate (Hebrews 1:3, 4:15-16, I John 2:1)
- We believe in the personal, visible, and second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, at a time unknown to us, but for which we are watching joyfully (I Corinthians 15:51, I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe that the believer should be a vessel sanctified, fitting or proper for the master’s use (II Timothy 2:21, I Thessalonians 4:3)
- We believe in the great commission which our Lord has given to His church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization is the great mission of the church. Furthermore, we believe it our Christian duty to witness by word and deed to these truths (Matthew 28:19-20, II Corinthians 5:11)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost, and the everlasting blessedness of the saved (John 6:40, Acts 24:15, II Corinthians 4:14)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:13, Romans 12:5)
- We believe that the term marriage has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Genesis 2:18–25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Corinthians 6:18, 7:2–5; Hebrews 13:4). We believe that God’s command is that there be no sexual intimacy outside of or apart from marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe that God wonderfully foreordained and immutably created each person as either male or female in conformity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26–27).